Machine Learning Engineer - Clueless
Clueless (http://www.cluelessapp.com) is a growing startup working in the field of recommendations. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers, working together constantly challenge the status quo. We are looking to change the way the people choose the place to go out.
Clueless seeks an expert in the field of machine learning to work on state-of-the-art classification algorithm. Clueless only seeks candidates who are excited about challenges.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be building the software that's going to empower the recommendation engine of the application.
- Design and propose machine learning algorithm
- Capture model and process multiple data sources to categorize restaurant according to some features
- Capture model and process multiple data sources to categorize users according to some features
- Match the results from the 2 categories
- Test the quality of the obtained results
- Creative thinkers who are driven, self-motivated, and eager to solve challenging problems
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques
- Possess strong familiarity in developing machine learning algorithms
See Inside the Office of 1871
1871 is Chicago’s entrepreneurial hub for digital start-ups. With over 75,000 square-feet of facility space and continuing to expand, 1871 provides Chicago based start-ups with space, daily programming and events, connectivity, access to mentors, educational resources, potential investors, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. 1871 strives to help its exceptional 250+ start-ups—and their amazing designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs—build a path to successful businesses.
Back to top