Lead Python Developer - Halo Investing
About the Company:
Halo Investing, Inc. is a well-funded financial technology startup developing the next generation of mobile and web investing. Our innovative platform offers the future of finance via products that make investing simpler and safer for all. Halo will completely change how the world invests, so we seek only the most qualified candidates who share our passion for IMPACT.
Our Leadership Team
The founding team of Halo Investing brings a wealth of experience in the financial services and trading industry to the table, as well as a number of successful startup ventures under their belt.
We are a small, but mighty, team of six and are focused on buiding quality products that will greatly impact the investing world. We are currently looking to expand our engineering team with someone who can help architect and develop Python solutions in a distributed network of financial services utilizing asynchronous I/O models, databases, order management systems, and market data providers.
Of course we are looking for experienced Python developers who have the ability to develop the solutions described above, but we’re looking for more than that. You’ll be a great fit for the team if you can:
- Be relentless on changing the world
- Be ruthlessly focused on delivering Halo’s flagship products
- Write, test, and debug Python of course!
- Analyze development needs for build-out of our new data center
- Design services within a framework that achieves Halo’s architectural vision
- Take responsibility to deliver frequently in a continuous integration and deployment environment
- Mentor junior developers on best practices
- Be responsible for overall code quality throughout the system
- Advise on the most cost and time-effective solutions to avoid waste
Halo Investing offers competitive comprehensive compensation plans that include a base salary, equity, fulll benefits, and a flexible work environment.
Back to top