Intern - Elmspring Accelerator
Multi-faceted Accelerator Program Internship
Elmspring is a real estate technology accelerator program that operates out of 1871 in Chicago,IL. We are looking for an intern to work closely with the executive director, program coordinator, and marketing team, beginning immediately (this is flexible if you are a student). This position is fast-paced, so we are looking for a person who is ready to hit the ground running and is highly motivated to handle all things big and small.
A little about Elmspring accelerator:
The Elmspring accelerator is invests in technology startups who aim to disrupt the real estate and housing industry. Our 4-month program provides startups with access to an exclusive network of high-level real estate connections, premiere office space at 1871 Chicago, and unrestricted seed funding. Participants leverage the resources of the Elmspring network to validate, beta test, and refine their sales strategies in preparation for the crucial Demo Day event—an opportunity to pitch their products to serious investors and take their business to the next level.
Job Tasks Include the Following (but not limited to):
- Social media posting- gathering images, writing content and posting on multiple channels
- Coordinating with participants and staff and helping them in any way possible: from spreadsheets and presentations, to setting up mentors to present workshops, to going to events on behalf of elmspring, or any number of tasks
- Creating various documents and communications
- Help plan and execute events
- Administrative tasks
- Must be located in the Chicagoland area and be able to do 2-4 days of work at the 1871 office (hours are somewhat flexible).
- Have an entrepreneurial/industrious spirit
- Proficient with all social media platforms
- Basic writing and editing skills
- Technology savvy; able to adapt to new technologies easily and quickly
- Be able to follow through with tasks in an independent manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an unpaid internship but can be used for course credit with this internship.
Back to top