Digital Marketing Associate - HaulHound
HaulHound is the FREE, one-stop, logistics search engine to meet the shipping needs of today’s businesses, brokers, and truckers who are searching for the best deal. We are working to modernize and innovate the logistics industry plagued by ancient technologies and inefficiencies; we are not a logistics company trying to add a tech layer or “digitize” the same antiquated and manual current process. Our mission is to compile and organize logistics information and make it easily accessible and FREE for anyone to Find And Fill Empty Trucks.
With HaulHound, you will be part of a true innovative and disruptive technology that will democratize the way the $700 billion dollar logistics industry is being done today. Our philosophy and business model benefits both shippers and trucking companies with both hard and soft savings. We’re here to simply make life easier for all parties involved.
Yahoo Finance, Business View, Discovery Channel – Newswatch, Commercial Carrier Journal, RedEye Radio, Dave Nemo Truck Show, and Overdrive are only a few of the press features our new technology has received already; Overdrive distinguished us from anything that is out there today by saying “unlike traditional loadboards…HaulHound effectively flips the script.”
Position Description: Digital Marketing Associate
With HaulHound, we aim to reduce the carbon footprint by the 20 billion empty miles being driven by trucks every year in North America. We are seeking someone to join our team that will be prepared and passionate about helping our users and the planet and building/executing/tracking an inbound marketing strategy around these ideals – with an emphasis on search/digital/social media campaigns.
We launched our web and phone app in August and received an overwhelming reception. Due to this overwhelmingly positive response, we were able to quickly secure additional funding to expand our team so we can properly build upon and retain this response through active communication.
- We are using ZenDesk as our customer support and Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager as our tracking tool.
- We use WordPress for our CMS. However, we have technical people that can execute ; we are looking for more of how to optimize the website for search engines.
- We are looking for a CRM tool as well. So CRM experience and implementation is preferable.
- Also, we have social media accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat that we would like experience in maintaining and deploying campaigns through these channels.
Culturally, we are a group of idealists and continuous learners. We strive to learn new technologies and business practices to save time and money to our user but also help leave this planet in a better place. We want to promote this and attract people to HaulHound who connect with our mission. Beyond that, HaulHound offers:
- Access to 1871 and all of its benefits
- Training and conferences to stay up to date on latest relevant technology will be encouraged and paid for
- Flexible working arrangements
- Tuition reimbursement – if applicable (tax limit)
- Childcare reimbursement – if applicable (tax limit)
Back to top