Data Analyst - Caremerge
Caremerge forges meaningful connections between providers, families and seniors seeking to improve communication in today’s complex healthcare environment. With a revolutionary, easy-to-use cloud-based coordination platform, Caremerge keeps the entire care team informed and cohesive through an intuitive interface that enables real-time staff interaction, provides families with peace of mind and improves overall senior wellness.
Caremerge is a global healthcare company that’s focused in bringing a “Better Life through Simple Technology” for the seniors, their families and providers in the Senior care industry.
The Caremerge team is a growing, fast paced group, solving global problems, building newer solutions, establishing effective partnerships, and most importantly improving the lives of Seniors, their families and care providers. Caremerge offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of team that’s set out to revolutionize how care is delivered and managed for seniors worldwide. If you are an ambitious and entrepreneurial marketing professional ready to take on a world changing role then please apply today!
Position Overview: Data Analyst
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our data engineering team. The Data Analyst is responsible for data services including reporting dashboards, SQL development, ETL pipeline implementation, data stewardship, data warehouse architecture, and data quality automation. The ideal candidate has deep SQL experience and seeks to create highly performant queries that result in robust data warehouse tables that drive business insight. This role reports to the CTO, and works closely with CEO and business teams to build and replace existing ad-hoc data access and analysis. Above all other factors, the successful candidate is smart, driven, and wants to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity as we develop the next generation of care coordination system.
- Create and manage dashboard and reports
- Manage business process to prioritize, estimate, build, test, monitor and maintain quality of reports.
- Manage technical workflows for
- Data Extraction, transformations and loading (ETL).
- Testing and monitoring new and existing data flows and data changes.
- SQL Query development and Optimization
- Manage data warehouse schema and query design
- Develop data visualizations and communication to present meaningful metrics to distinct audiences within the business
- Perform complex data migration tasks to migrate and merge data.
- Assist in building and auditing predictive models used in a wide variety of arenas, such as health outcomes, patient risk scores, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a recognized academic institution (MS is a plus)
- 3-5 years experience in database developer, analyst, analytics, reporting or other applicable experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Experience in a customer-focused role is a plus
- Proficient in Tableau and MYSQL is a plus
- Self-starter, success driven, tenacious and organized
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Practical thinker with strong execution skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Has a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
Back to top