Content Marketing Intern - Get20
About Get20Get20 is an on-demand consultation platform that facilitates communication during off-peak or downtimes. Organizations can use Get20 to allow easy communication between their membership and mentors or advisors. Private groups can allow members to more easily reach mentors or hard to reach individuals, while protecting the privacy and schedule of the advice giver. Subscribers to Get20’s legal consultation platform have unlimited access to business attorney consultations, as well as additional perks such as document reviews, document preparation services, legal service discounts, and expedited response times (1 business day or less).
See a demo at: http://get20.com/demos
About the Internship
Get20 is looking for a qualified intern to join our team and lead our inbound marketing efforts through content production. Our product provides on-demand, mobile professional service consultations (namely legal) at affordable pricing to small businesses and startups. Your role will be critical in driving new and returning traffic to our product, building email lists, and ultimately, deliver conversions through engaging content.
We are a young, energetic startup with previous work experience at Google, McKinsey & Co, Motorola, and Apartments.com. We work hard, strive to improve ourselves everyday, and create real results.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
He / she will also assist in interviewing special guest attorneys (or similar role) which in turn is then written into full fledged pieces for distribution. Other responsibilities include review of content written by additional writers (internal or external) to ensure quality and consistent messaging.
- Create 5-7 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers,infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Review internal or external content production for consistency and consistent messaging.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, technologists, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Undergraduate student pursuing applicable degrees (journalism, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent editorials skills leading to a strong ability to create engaging content through research, interviews, and other creative forms of generation.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or building audiences either online or offline is a big bonus.
This is a part-time internship and we require that you bring your own computer to complete internship projects and tasks. We are located in 1871, and welcome & encourage the intern to work side by side with us.
This internship will be paid. Additionally, this internship has the potential to convert into a full time role based on performance after graduation.
Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with passionate start up people. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and be willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment.
Interested candidates should contact us directly at [email protected]
- Open to all Majors*
Back to top