Sr. Digital Product Designer - Browse Team
- Draper, UT
Digital Product Designer : Browse Team : 1-800 Contacts
We’re looking for a well-rounded digital designer with a knack for UX and UI design to help improve and develop new customer experiences for the browse area our website — home, landing, content, PDP, etc. We’re not simply looking for a UX designer to only build user flows and draw wireframes, rather someone who can also complement this with solid visual design skills to produce final designs and create a cohesive, end to end experience. Typography is your middle name. You dream in hex colors. You see the world in a 12-column grid.
The designer will:
- Conduct user research and design user flows
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Work closely with developers to implement designs
- Work with designers across other teams to create a cohesive brand experience
- Follow and help further develop a style guide and UI kit
- Focus on the opening web experience — home page, PDP, landing and content pages, etc.
As a driver of the product and Browse Team, we’re looking for at least 3-5 years of relevant ecommerce design experience along with your portfolio.
Back to top