Liingo Eyewear (at 1-800 CONTACTS)
We’re looking for a really talented, broad-thinking graphic designer that can think through and help develop new brands and customer experiences. We’re not looking for any type of developer. We’re not looking for a UX designer to only build user flows and draw gray boxes, rather someone with solid visual design skills that can create a cohesive, end to end experience.
- 5+ years experience working as a graphic designer in creative field, agency experience is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge with typography, color, photography, layout and production skills.
- Strong conceptual thinking, ability to work with marketing to create campaigns and generate content, proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud—Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience and working knowledge of UX design, UI design and front-end digital design, and the relationship of offline to online experience.
- Print and packaging design.
- Brand identity creation and design.
See Inside the Office of 1-800 Contacts
Dedicated to providing consumers with a simple, hassle-free way to buy and replace contact lenses, the company was founded with an intimate understanding of the two key frustrations among contact lens wearers—namely, that contacts are both expensive and inconvenient to replace. The organization solves these issues for customers by delivering prescriptions lenses to their door—at the lowest possible price.
Back to top