- Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, North Carolina
Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
Why You’ll Love Us
1-800 Contacts is one of the largest contact lens retailers in the United States. But that’s just what we do. Who we are is a lot of fun, hardworking people who love taking care of our customers. After 20 years in business we strongly believe the best way to take care of our customers is to take care of our associates.
We push ourselves to improve the way people buy vision. We find a great sense of satisfaction in helping people by making their experience simple but remarkable. And you’ll be a big part of that.
Why You Want This Job
- You’re an active person who’d rather be moving than stuck in a cubicle
Trying to hit 10,000 steps per day? Pardon us while we wipe away a tear. Um, yes. You’ll hit your step goal. And then some.
- You want to make an impact
Yes, you’ll walk, sort, ship, and stock contact lenses. But know this: you’ll contribute to creating a culture and process that will shape the way 1-800 Contacts operates for years to come. We’re growing our business, and we want your insights and experience to create the best working environment possible.
- You take satisfaction in a job well done
You get a sense of accomplishment in achieving difficult things and make no mistake, there will be a lot of work to be done.
Things You’ll Do
You’re the final step between the company and the customer. After all the marketing, websites, apps, billing, and customer service, you’re where the rubber hits the road: you deliver on our promise.
- Meet our exceedingly high order quality controls
- Lend a hand to other departments if needed
- Scan and stock product for shipping and receiving
- Process customer orders
- Ensure packages are picked and shipped in a timely manner
- Be ambitious, ask questions, and always be on the lookout for better ways to do things
Job Match Checklist
- Conquered high school (with a diploma) or have a GED equivalent
- An eye for detail (preferably two, although we don’t discriminate)
- A competitive drive
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders super-fast and super accurately
- Stand/walk for an entire scheduled shift
- Lift at least 50 lbs
- Utilize ladders and equipment to access heights in picking orders and stocking
- Being on my feet and active
- Helping my team get the win
- Working in a competitive environment
- Going the extra mile for our customers
It’s long been a belief of 1-800 Contacts that if we take care of our team, they’ll take care of our customers. Full medical, dental, 401k matching, paid time off, $2,500 per year in tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, and more.
Back to top