Financial Analyst II
Financial Analyst II
Help the FP&A team drive improved business intelligence through collecting, monitoring, and analyzing data, including recommending data-supported actions to measure, understand, and improve business results. We believe in listening to all ideas and have an entrepreneurial mindset, so you can more easily have a positive impact on our business.
- Help prepare and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with metrics, analysis, and insights of financial results
- Translate large amounts of data into actionable insights and communicate results clearly
- Work closely within the FP&A team to strategically make recommendations to continually improve business results based on trend, variance, and comparative analyses
- Provide insights and suggestions to improve reporting, including automation, ease of use, and comprehensiveness
- Audit and ensure accuracy of all data; identify and report anomalies to appropriate business owners as well as recommendations for resolution
- Complete projects efficiently
- Periodically work extra and/or flexible hours in order to hit deadlines
- Support other ad hoc programs, as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Business, Statistics, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant FP&A experience
- Superior analytical skills; in-depth understanding of best analytical practices; ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis
- Quantitative ability, including experience gathering, organizing, and drawing insights from data from multiple sources
- Proficiency in PowerPoint; strong proficiency with Excel
- Detail oriented
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Respectful, positive attitude
See Inside the Office of 1-800 Contacts
Dedicated to providing consumers with a simple, hassle-free way to buy and replace contact lenses, the company was founded with an intimate understanding of the two key frustrations among contact lens wearers—namely, that contacts are both expensive and inconvenient to replace. The organization solves these issues for customers by delivering prescriptions lenses to their door—at the lowest possible price.
Back to top