Digital Product Designer - ExpressExam Team
Digital Product Designer : ExpressExam : 1-800 Contacts
We’re looking for a well-rounded digital designer with a knack for UX and UI design to help improve and develop new customer experiences for ExpressExam — our online vision exam tool that enables people to renew their prescription anywhere, using their own smartphone or computer. We’re not simply looking for a UX designer to only build user flows and draw wireframes, rather someone who can also complement this with solid visual design skills to produce final designs and create a cohesive, end to end experience.
The designer will:
- Conduct user research and design user flows
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Work closely with developers to implement designs
- Work with designers across other teams to create a cohesive brand experience
- Follow and help further develop a style guide and UI kit
- Integrate ExpressExam across the website
- Create marketing materials
As a driver of the product and team, we’re looking for at least 3-5 years of relevant ecommerce design experience along with your portfolio.
See Inside the Office of 1-800 Contacts
Dedicated to providing consumers with a simple, hassle-free way to buy and replace contact lenses, the company was founded with an intimate understanding of the two key frustrations among contact lens wearers—namely, that contacts are both expensive and inconvenient to replace. The organization solves these issues for customers by delivering prescriptions lenses to their door—at the lowest possible price.
Back to top