The Muse is launching our first-ever VIBE Awards (Voted In By Employees), and they are now open for nominations!
Hired on The Muse
Real stories from some of our talented readers who got hired through The Muse.
- How I Found a Creative Job at the Perfect Company for MeKayla Ellman2019-08-28T17:34:24-04:00
- How I Went From Firefighting to Business DevelopmentKayla Ellman2019-08-28T17:34:31-04:00
- How I Braved an 8-Month Job Search—and Found My Dream Job in a New CityKayla Ellman2019-08-28T17:34:41-04:00
- How I Found a Job in Finance at an Awesome CompanyKayla Ellman2019-08-28T17:34:48-04:00
- How I Found an Entry-Level Engineering Job Where I Can Code All Day—and Constantly Challenge MyselfKayla Ellman2019-08-28T17:48:20-04:00
What Our Partners Are Saying
“17% of Knot Standards existing employee base came through The Muse.”
“About 75% of candidates had looked at Knot Standard’s profile on The Muse before coming in for an interview.”
“If somebody came to us through The Muse or hit our profile at some point in their research process, I know they are more informed than someone who saw our job posting on a job board or applied through another channel.”
“The BrandBuilder tool was invaluable for Carbon Black. Not only did we get rich insights, but we heard from a range employees in varying roles that we don’t normally hear from. With BrandBuilder, we can use the testimonials for our collateral and digital content, and can now tap individuals who have marked themselves as company advocates. This cuts down the time it takes to find willing employees and allows us to leverage people who are engaged and passionate about the company.”
“We’ve been introduced to hundreds of thousands of new people through The Muse who now know The Post is a media tech company.”
“The Muse is an easy, intuitive, and cost-effective way to authentically bring your brand and your company to life. When considering working with their team, it was a no brainer.”
“The Muse goes above and beyond to both ensure they accurately reflect the companies featured in a way that speaks to quality candidates. They’ve done a tremendous job aligning with our company at every step in the journey and engaging prospective candidates, helping to grow our business in the process.”
“The Muse is great at giving candidates an inside look at company culture across our global offices.”
Ready to hire quality talent with The Muse?
Learn how The Muse can help you build your employer brand.