Meet BAE Systems'
CHANDRA CHUDAMANI

Careers - Chandra’s Story
 Adding Up The Signs
Chandra’s Story
Adding Up The Signs
Chandra always dreamed of being an engineer, so it only made sense that she fell in love with math. After studying numbers in college, she realized her knack for accounting. Once she graduated and began her career, Chandra had the opportunity to consult for BAE Systems, which later led to full-time employment as a finance whiz.
Careers - What Chandra Does
 Vice President, Finance
What Chandra Does
Vice President, Finance
Chandra oversees finances across BAE Systems, collaborating with 20 people daily as a cross-functional numbers guru. Though she can’t define a typical schedule due to a queue of new contracts, 25 percent of Chandra’s duties are recurring—and the other 75 percent are dedicated to consistently improving the company’s financial efficiency.
 
 
“We have a ton of fun here, mostly because there’s always an element of unpredictability.”
 
“We have a ton of fun here, mostly because there’s always an element of unpredictability.”
 
 
“Even in finance, you get to see how your work impacts the world. I’ve gone off-site to see some technology our company has built, and I know I’ve had a hand in somehow bringing that to life.”
 
“Even in finance, you get to see how your work impacts the world. I’ve gone off-site to see some technology our company has built, and I know I’ve had a hand in somehow bringing that to life.”