Why Your Next Job Depends on Mastering the 6 Q’s (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- Why Your Next Job Depends on Mastering the 6 “Qs” (The Washington Post)
- Workplace Wisdom Comes From Being Both Vulnerable and Courageous (Entrepreneur)
- Why We’re Addicted to Email—and What to Do About It (TIME)
- 9 Fast Computer Fixes That’ll Make Your Workday More Efficient (That Require No Tech Savvy) (The Daily Muse)
- What Should You Choose: Time or Money? (The New York Times)
- 9 Secret Google Search Tricks (Field Guide)
- Top 10 Smart Alternatives to TED Talks (Lifehacker)
- 4 Flashing Signs Your Productivity Obsession Wastes More Time Than it Saves (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Sneaky Ways to Save While Still Having a Social Life (The Financial Diet)
- How Yoga Turns You Superhuman or Just Less Freaked Out About Life (Science of Us)
- 12 Freezer Hacks You Need to Know (Epicurious)
- 8 Stories You Thought Were Silly as a Kid That Actually Apply to Your Career (The Daily Muse)
Photo of man speaking to his co-worker courtesy of Portra Images/Getty Images.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author