Why Your Morning Routine Isn’t Working (and How to Fix it)—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Why the 8-Hour Workday Doesn’t Work for You (and What to Do Instead) (LinkedIn)
- Nobody Cares How Hard You Work (99U)
- How Can “People Skills” Be Listed on Your Resume? (Fortune)
- 3 Little Habits That Drive Recruiters Totally Crazy (The Daily Muse)
- How to Eliminate 90% of Your Regret and Anxiety by Thinking Like a Roman Emperor (Medium)
- The 6 Lists You Need to Make Every Day Productive (Fast Company)
- Why Your Morning Routine Isn’t Working, and How to Fix It (Lifehacker)
- This 5-Minute Quiz Is Surprisingly Accurate About How You Respond to Expectations (The Daily Muse)
- 13 Spooky Halloween Cocktail Recipes (Real Simple)
- How to Go on a Trip With Friends—and Still Be Friends After the Trip (Mashable)
- Every Coffee Shop Chain’s Pumpkin Latte, Ranked (Thrillist)
- 10 Ways Successful People Spend Their Time After Work (The Daily Muse)
Photo of alarm clock courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author