Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Stop Working and Go Home at Night (Lifehacker)
- You Are Not Your Job (99U)
- How People Succeed in High Pressure Jobs Without Working 80-Hour Weeks (Quartz)
- 3 Editing Secrets That Will Make Your Cover Letter Even Better (The Daily Muse)
- Why You Should Really Start Doing More Things Alone (The Washington Post)
- The Psychology Behind All That Clutter You Can’t Get Rid Of (Fast Company)
- The Only 7 Things You Really Need to Know About Managing Money (Greatist)
- 11 Habits You Can Start Today to Make Your Life Significantly Better (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Movies To Watch With Mom Over Mother’s Day Weekend (Business Insider)
- 31 Delicious Things to Cook in May (BuzzFeed)
- 19 Things You Didn’t Know About Coffee (Thrillist)
- How to Get Over “Vacation Guilt” and Actually Enjoy Your Time Off (The Daily Muse)