Why Knowing it All Won't Help You at Work—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Why “Knowing It All” Won’t Help You at Work (Fortune)
- How to Get a Job You’re Not Qualified For (LinkedIn)
- The Worst Stage of Burnout: “Brownout” (99U)
- 10 Words to Remove From Your LinkedIn Profile (and What to Add Instead) (The Daily Muse)
- 73 Kitchen Hacks to Save Time, Get Organized, and Stay Sane (Greatist)
- 5 Habits for a Better, More Proactive You (Fast Company)
- 13 Habits of Exceptionally Likeable People (Forbes)
- Olympian Jessica Hardy Shares 5 Ways to Achieve Your Goals (The Daily Muse)
- How to Finally Get Through Your Seemingly Endless Netflix Queue (Lifehacker)
- The Scientific Case for Pouring Yourself a Drink After Work (Mic)
- 28 Super Bowl Snacks Worth Watching Football For (BuzzFeed)
- 5 Business Books That Will Help Anyone Succeed (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author