Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How Successful People Beat Stress (LinkedIn)
- Office Snacking Etiquette (Quick and Dirty Tips)
- You Don’t Need a Promotion to Grow at Work (HBR)
- 3 Overused Resume Phrases That Everyone Still Insists on Using (The Daily Muse)
- Why Is it So Hard to Take Your Own Advice? (Science of Us)
- How Busy People Make Time to Think (Fast Company)
- Expand Your Thinking, Not Just Your Skillset (99U)
- 7 Research-Backed Ways to Trick Co-workers Into Thinking You’re a Morning Person (The Daily Muse)
- 50 Global Entrepreneurs Recommend 50 Books That Forever Impacted Their Lives (Entrepreneur)
- The 10 Essentials of a Perfect Weekend Staycation (The Financial Diet)
- A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Rum (Eater)
- 6 Ways to Survive Your First Day Back at the Office After an Amazing Vacation (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author