What Your Favorite Wine Says About You—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Key Etiquette Tips for Your Job Search (U.S. News)
- How to Build a Meaningful Career (HBR)
- 3 People You Absolutely Need in Your Corner to Succeed in Your Career (Brazen Careerist)
- 45 Things Successful Job Seekers Do on Social Media (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Ways to Re-train Your Brain So You Are More Productive (Fortune)
- The Many Different Types of Investments and How They Work (Lifehacker)
- 9 Things You Should Be Able to Say About Your Life (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- 3 Changes to Your Morning Routine That Will Drastically Improve Your Day (The Daily Muse)
- What Your Favorite Wine Says About You (Wine Folly)
- The 15 Best Movies of the Decade You Can Watch on Netflix Right Now (Pando Daily)
- 11 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day Without Going Broke (The Huffington Post)
- 12 Seriously Awesome Office Supplies You Didn’t Even Know Existed (The Daily Muse)
Photo of wine corks courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author