What Hedgehogs Have to Do With Your Career—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Handle Stress in the Moment (HBR)
- The Personal Hedgehog Concept 2.0: Discover What You’re Meant to Do (Agile Lifestyle)
- How to Read People Like Sherlock Holmes (TIME)
- The 2 Questions to Answer Before You Read Yet Another Productivity Article (The Daily Muse)
- This is How You Take the Perfect Nap, According to Sleep Scientists (Mic)
- 15 Things in Your Closet You Can Throw Out Today (Wise Bread)
- How Yoga Changes the Brain (Scientific American)
- How to Make Boring Tasks Suck Less (The Daily Muse)
- Oregon Trail and 9 Other Retro Games You Can Play in Your Browser (Mental Floss)
- The Best Wine Apps (The Wall Street Journal)
- 15 New Books to Read in 2015 (The Huffington Post)
- 4 Ways to Become a Global Citizen Today (The Daily Muse)
Photo of hedgehog courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author