Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now !
- We Got 10 CEOs to Tell Us Their One Killer Interview Question for New Hires ( Quartz )
- How to Make an Email Introduction That Doesn’t Ruin Both People’s Lives ( Motto )
- Take a Big Risk by Keeping Your Day Job ( Science of Us )
- 4 Little-Known Facts About the Interview Process—and How to Use Them to Your Benefit ( The Daily Muse )
- Multitasking Is Killing Your Brain ( Medium )
- A Real Person’s Guide to Understanding Nutrition Labels ( Greatist )
- How to Use Military Strategy to Build Better Habits ( James Clear )
- 5 Better Ways to Define Wealth Than Your Bank Account ( The Daily Muse )
- 8 Valentine’s Day Ideas You Can Even Dominate Last-Minute ( Mashable )
- The 9 Best Wines for Under $9 ( BuzzFeed )
- 18 Bucket List Burgers to Try Before You Die ( First We Feast )
- Take This One-Minute Test to See Just How Easily Distracted You Are ( The Daily Muse )