Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- 6 Unconventional Ways to Start Your Cover Letter ( AOL Jobs )
- The Case for and Against Stressful Deadlines ( Fast Company )
- 20 Tiny Thoughts Crushing Your Biggest Dreams ( Marc and Angel Hack Life )
- How to Deal With Unreasonable Demands From Your Boss ( The Daily Muse )
- How to Plan Your Meals When You're on a Tight Budget ( Lifehacker )
- The One Workout Craze You Need to Try ( fiterazzi )
- 30 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Horrible ( Time )
- How to Bring Work Home (the Healthy Way) ( The Daily Muse )
- The Best Unique Vacations for Every Type of Traveler ( PureWow )
- What to Eat While Watching Mad Men ( The Kitchn )
- It's All About the Sauce: Pairing Wine With Pizza ( Wine Folly )
- Anna Kendrick Knows Exactly How We Feel on a Slow Day ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of person writing courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author