Unique Ways to Start Your Cover Letter—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 6 Unconventional Ways to Start Your Cover Letter (AOL Jobs)
- The Case for and Against Stressful Deadlines (Fast Company)
- 20 Tiny Thoughts Crushing Your Biggest Dreams (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- How to Deal With Unreasonable Demands From Your Boss (The Daily Muse)
- How to Plan Your Meals When You're on a Tight Budget (Lifehacker)
- The One Workout Craze You Need to Try (fiterazzi)
- 30 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Horrible (Time)
- How to Bring Work Home (the Healthy Way) (The Daily Muse)
- The Best Unique Vacations for Every Type of Traveler (PureWow)
- What to Eat While Watching Mad Men (The Kitchn)
- It's All About the Sauce: Pairing Wine With Pizza (Wine Folly)
- Anna Kendrick Knows Exactly How We Feel on a Slow Day (The Daily Muse)
Photo of person writing courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author