Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Can’t Picture Where You’ll Be in 5 Years? Find Your Strategy (99U)
- Break the Rules and Get a Great Job (LinkedIn)
- How to Find Your Optimal Work Environment and Boost Productivity (Zapier)
- Don’t Have a Higher-Up Opening Doors for You Yet? That’s OK (The Daily Muse)
- How Everything We Tell Ourselves About How Busy We Are is a Lie (Fast Company)
- Hacking Happiness: The New Radical Self-Reliance (Medium)
- How to Enjoy Living With Less (Positively Positive)
- It’s Not Your Imagination: There’s a Proven Reason You Work Better Some Days (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Shows to Binge Watch Before Network TV Returns (Brooklyn Based)
- Wine Sweetness Chart (Wine Folly)
- 30 Glorious Street Foods From Around the World That Will Make You Want to Travel (BuzzFeed)
- 7 Grab-and-Go Breakfast Ideas You’ll Love (The Daily Muse)
Photo of balloons courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author