Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Can’t Picture Where You’ll Be in 5 Years? Find Your Strategy (99U)
- Break the Rules and Get a Great Job (LinkedIn)
- How to Find Your Optimal Work Environment and Boost Productivity (Zapier)
- Don’t Have a Higher-Up Opening Doors for You Yet? That’s OK (The Daily Muse)
- How Everything We Tell Ourselves About How Busy We Are is a Lie (Fast Company)
- Hacking Happiness: The New Radical Self-Reliance (Medium)
- How to Enjoy Living With Less (Positively Positive)
- It’s Not Your Imagination: There’s a Proven Reason You Work Better Some Days (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Shows to Binge Watch Before Network TV Returns (Brooklyn Based)
- Wine Sweetness Chart (Wine Folly)
- 30 Glorious Street Foods From Around the World That Will Make You Want to Travel (BuzzFeed)
- 7 Grab-and-Go Breakfast Ideas You’ll Love (The Daily Muse)
Photo of balloons courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author