The Wrong Way to Introduce People Over Email (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- The Wrong Way to Introduce People Over Email (HBR)
- How to Write the Perfect Task to Move Work Forward (Wavelength)
- Here’s Why You Have Workplace Anxiety Dreams—and How to Stop Them (Business Insider)
- 4 Questions to Ask Yourself When You're Stuck in a Rut (and Don't Want a New Job) (The Daily Muse)
- I Spent 15 Years Confusing Money With Happiness. Here’s How I Learned to Stop (Quartz)
- Why You Keep Falling for Stores’ Pricing Psychology Tricks (Lifehacker)
- How the Mindful Act of Journaling Saved My Life (mindbodygreen)
- 3 Changes That’ll Make People Excited to Read Your Thank You Note (Really!) (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Things to Make With All of Those Apples You Picked (Skillet)
- The Best Podcast Apps Aren’t What You Think (Field Guide)
- 17 Cheap (But Expensive-Looking) Apartment Accents on Amazon (The Strategist)
- How to Make Returning from Vacation Suck (a Little Bit) Less (The Daily Muse)
Photo of man using email courtesy of Inti St Clair/Getty Images.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author