Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Workaholic’s Guide to Taking a Break (Fast Company)
- 5 Scary Thoughts Everyone Has During a Job Interview (Wise Bread)
- How to Say Thank You to Anyone at Work (popforms)
- The Tool That Will Make Your Job Search Totally Doable (and Even Fun) (The Daily Muse)
- How to Tell if Someone is Lying to You in an Email (The Wall Street Journal)
- 19 Words That Will Make People Like You More (Inc.)
- Unbudgeting for Millennials (First Republic)
- Why You Really Don’t Need to Go Above and Beyond (The Daily Muse)
- 14 Things You Must Add to Your Summer Bucket List (BuzzFeed)
- The Best Book Recommendation Services (Lifehacker)
- The 29 Most Incredible Themed Races of 2014 (Greatist)
- 37 Delicious Summer Dishes to Make for Your Memorial Day Party (The Daily Muse)
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author