Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Upside of Being Boring in the Office (Fast Company)
- 4 Strategies to Renew Your Career Passion (LinkedIn)
- Setting the Record Straight on Switching Jobs (HBR)
- 3 Cringe-Worthy Moments You’ll Experience During Your Job Search (and How to Handle Them) (The Daily Muse)
- Why Can’t We Fall Asleep? (The New Yorker)
- 5 Ways to Turn Your Commute Into Your Side Hustle Office (The Financial Diet)
- The Power of a Well-Packed Lunchbox (The Guardian)
- The 2 Small Words That Every Busy Person Should Say Before Committing to Anything (The Daily Muse)
- Here Are the Best Songs of 2015 So Far (TIME)
- The Best Recipes for Dining Solo (PureWow)
- How to Be a Better Beer Snob (Thrillist)
- 3 Easy Ways to Stalk Your Favorite Leaders’ Bookshelves and See What They’re Reading (The Daily Muse)