The Unexpected Way My Job Helped Manage My Anxiety (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- The Unexpected Way My Job Helped Manage My Anxiety (Greatist)
- 5 Things You Can Learn as the Result of a Pay Cut (Fast Company)
- To Get More Feedback, Act More Coachable (HBR)
- I’ve Read Over 300+ Cover Letters and This Is How I Decide if It’s Good or Bad Within 3 Minutes (The Daily Muse)
- The Shift in Mindset That Will Help You Get Out of Debt (Two Cents)
- 6 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Get Organized (Real Simple)
- This Happiness Hack From a Wildly Popular Stanford Class Can Help You Create a Life You Love (Quartz)
- 3 Smarter Ways to Take Advantage of Your Happiest Days (The Daily Muse)
- Vacations for Your Ears: 8 Podcasts for Curious Travelers (Forbes)
- Here’s What to Eat for Dinner Every Night in October (PureWow)
- Fall Forward, Netflix Back: 8 New Shows to Look for This Autumn (Observer)
- How I Pulled Off a (Mostly) Stress-Free 3-Week Vacation (The Daily Muse)
Photo of man taking a break at work courtesy of Thomas Barwick/Getty Images.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author