The Top 10 Tricks to Get the Most Out of Your Caffeine Hit—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How Successful People Network With Each Other (HBR)
- Why We Love Tough-Love Managers (Strategy + Business)
- A Toolkit for Unhooking From Criticism (99U)
- 5 Career Lessons You Only Learn From Being Laid Off (The Daily Muse)
- The Top 10 Tricks to Get the Most Out of Your Caffeine Hit (Lifehacker)
- 5 Five-Minute Habits to Try Today (Medium)
- 8 Secrets to People Who Don’t Have Clutter (PureWow)
- Already Gave Up on Your Resolutions? Try This More Realistic Approach Instead (The Daily Muse)
- 29 Insanely Easy, Healthy Meals for When You’re Cooking for One (Greatist)
- 16 IKEA Products Your Home Needs (Refinery29)
- 8 New Self-Help Books That Actually Help (Real Simple)
- How to Take an Adult Snow Day (Without Getting Into Trouble) (The Daily Muse)
About The Author
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.