Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now !
- How to Hustle Gracefully ( Live in the Grey )
- LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman on the Biggest Lie Employers Tell Employees ( Vox )
- Persuade People to Complete Tasks with Personalized Sticky Notes ( Lifehacker )
- How Instagram Can Get You Ahead of the Competition to Land the Job ( The Daily Muse )
- 15 Books by Billionaires That Will Teach You How to Run the World ( Business Insider )
- The Science-Backed Benefits of Being Bored ( Greatist )
- 13 Laundry Tips to Get You Through Summer ( BuzzFeed )
- How to Stop Obsessively Checking Your Work Email (and Stressing Yourself Out) ( The Daily Muse )
- 5 Essential Summer Wine Pairings (and 15 Amazing Bottles to Try) ( Food & Wine )
- The 43 Must-Eat Baseball Stadium Dishes Across America ( Eater )
- 12 New Roller Coasters to Scream on in 2015 ( Mashable )
- How to Be More Productive on Sunday (and Less Stressed the Rest of the Week) ( The Daily Muse )