The Remarkable Power of Getting 1% Better—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Why People Misunderstand Each Other (The Atlantic)
- Can Working Faster Reduce Stress? (Forbes)
- The Chokehold of Calendars (Medium)
- 43 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired (The Daily Muse)
- 9 Mistakes You’re Making When Booking a Flight (Money)
- The Remarkable Power of Getting 1% Better (James Clear)
- The Oddly Obvious Thing I Needed to Be Reminded Of (Yes and Yes)
- 5 Tips for Actually Getting Work Done While Traveling (The Daily Muse)
- 21 Refreshing Iced Coffee Recipes (Brit + Co)
- Travel to the 10 Happiest Places in the World (PureWow)
- 14 Ways to Make the Most of Summer (Fathom Away)
- Prove You’re Truly a Grammar Expert With This Quiz (The Daily Muse)
Photo of sunrise courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author