The Most Impressive Question a Job Candidate Can Ask—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 3 Exercises to Smash Your Creative Blocks (99U)
- A CEO Shares the Most Impressive Question a Job Candidate Can Ask (Business Insider)
- Are You Good Enough? How (and Why) to Improve Your Confidence as a Leader (Popforms)
- Here’s Proof: The Perfect Day and Time to Send a Networking Email (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Things I Learned From Doing a Paperwork Purge (The Financial Diet)
- One of the Most Important Strategies for Changing Your Habits (Fast Company)
- 5 Microwave Tricks You Need in Your Life (BuzzFeed)
- Feeling Burnt Out or Uninspired? Try This Easy Trick (The Daily Muse)
- The 5 Daily Rituals That Will Make You Happy (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
- 13 Helpful Books That Will Teach You Things You Actually Want to Learn (Bustle)
- 24 Best Indie Travel Guides (Fathom)
- 12 Totally Unexpected Ways to De-stress (The Daily Muse)
Photo of question marks courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author