The 7 Types of Email and How to Deal With Them (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- The 7 Types of Email and How to Deal With Them (Lifehacker)
- How to Become a CEO? The Quickest Path Is a Winding One (The New York Times)
- 12 Lessons I Learned From Following the Morning Routines of 5 Super Successful People (Business Insider)
- How to Let Go of Your (Irrational) Workplace Paranoia Once and for All (The Daily Muse)
- The Best Public Speaking Strategies According to Science (Science of People)
- 4 Warm-Up Exercises That Will Increase Your Mental Speed (Everup)
- The Mind Trick I Used to Cure My Credit Card Debt (Money Can Buy Me Happiness)
- The Free 4-Minute Tutorial Will Quickly Re(Train) You on Good Design (The Daily Muse)
- What to Cook When it Feels Like There’s No Food in the House (Epicurious)
- Every Netflix Original Series, Ranked (Again) (Vulture)
- Improve Your Coffee—in Just 30 Seconds (Refinery29)
- 10 Free and Easy Ways to Celebrate a Co-worker (That’ll Make You Look Great in the Process) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman checking email courtesy of Oscar Wong/Getty Images.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author