The 4 Types of Productivity Styles—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Put a Human Voice in Your LinkedIn Summary (Forbes)
- The 4 Types of Productivity Styles (99U)
- Writing Your Own Biography Might Be Critical to Your Success (Business Insider)
- 5 Cliché Cover Letter Lines to Avoid at All Costs (The Daily Muse)
- Frankly Speaking: How I Found Purpose (Medium)
- The Weird Tricks Experts Use When They Can’t Sleep (Greatist)
- How to Know if You Talk Too Much (HBR)
- 3 Signs You’re Working Yourself Way Too Hard (and How to Stop) (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Reasons Science Says It’s OK to Eat More Cheese (Wise Bread)
- 43 Father’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Weird Dad (The Cut)
- 12 Hot Reads I’m Taking to the Beach This Summer (The Financial Diet)
- This Champagne-Fueled Shindig Will Make Achieving Your Goals Oh So Much More Fun (The Daily Muse)
Photo of clocks courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author