The 4 Rituals That Will Make You an Expert at Anything—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Meetings That Don’t Suck (Ken Norton)
- When Your Calling Seems Vague and Unclear, You’re on the Right Track (Medium)
- Email Etiquette for the Super Busy (99U)
- 6 Time Management Strategies That’ll Help You Break Out of Your 9-to-5 Rut (The Daily Muse)
- The 4 Rituals That Will Make You an Expert at Anything (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- How the Clothes You Wear Help You Focus (Science of Us)
- 18 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Treat Yourself (Marc and Angel)
- 5 Reasons Being a Perfectionist Actually Is Your Biggest Weakness (and Not Just in Interviews) (The Daily Muse)
- 11 Weird Words You’ve Never Known How to Make Plural (Real Simple)
- The Complete Guide to Netflix Password Sharing Etiquette (Quartz)
- Don’t Call it a Cruise: 12 Trips for Travel on the Sea (Fathom Away)
- 52 Creative (and Easy!) Lunch Ideas That’ll Make Your Co-workers Jealous (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author