Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 Real-Life Salary Negotiations (and What You Can Learn From Them) (99U)
- 6 Nonverbal Communication Mistakes That Could Tank Your Next Job Interview (Forbes)
- The 1% of a Long-Lasting Career (Paul Jarvis)
- Play the One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume (The Daily Muse)
- The 37 Best Websites to Learn Something New (Medium)
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating an Easy, Kickass Monthly Budget Spreadsheet (The Financial Diet)
- 6 Easy Home Upgrades That Take Less Than an Hour (Apartment Therapy)
- 7 Ways to Find the Answer to “What Should I Do With My Life?” (The Daily Muse)
- The Coolest Kitchen Gadgets of 2015 (Mashable)
- 15 Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Recipes That Will Save You Time and Stress on the Big Day (Bustle)
- How to Respond to People Who Question Your Life Choices (Greatist)
- 5 TED Talks That’ll Inspire You to Innovate Like Never Before (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author