The 2 Most Important Words You Can Say When Networking—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Two Most Important Words You Can Say When Networking (Fortune)
- How to Get into a Rhythm at Work If You Can’t Stick to a Schedule (HBR)
- 3 Skills You Need to Rock Your Interviews and Your Career (Forbes)
- A Reformed Office Martyr’s Guide to Achieving Work-Life Balance (The Daily Muse)
- 9 TED Talks That Can Help You Become Insanely Productive (Business Insider)
- This Is The Lazy Way to Kill Bad Habits: 8 Secrets From Research (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- 5 Sites to Check Out Before You Freak Yourself Out on WebMD (Greatist)
- 3 Reasons Waking Up Early to Run Makes Me Better at My Job (The Daily Muse)
- Where to Travel Based on Astrological Sign (AFAR)
- Your Biggest (and Smallest) Bathroom Conundrums, Solved (PureWow)
- 9 Free Apps That Will Entertain You for Hours (Thrillist)
- The 4 Best Lessons I Learned When I Made Myself Leave Work at 5PM Every Day (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author