The 14 Worst Kinds of Late People—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The 14 Worst Kinds of Late People (TIME)
- Just Say “Thank You” to the People You Work With (Science of Us)
- Career Advice Nobody Tells You (Quick and Dirty Tips)
- The Magical Email Formula That’ll Speed Up Your Boss’ Decision (and Let You Get Back to Work) (The Daily Muse)
- 22 Habits That Will Make Your Life a Little More Peaceful Each Day (The Huffington Post)
- How Being Non-Confrontational Has Held Me Back in Life (Lifehacker)
- 94 Creative Ways to Save Money Today (Greatist)
- Here’s the Habit You Should Prioritize Over Work if You Want to Be Successful (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Essential Tips for Buying Quality Wine on a Budget (From an Industry Expert) (The Financial Diet)
- 9 of the Very Best Things About Living Alone (Apartment Therapy)
- 29 Products That Will Make You Love Breakfast Even More (BuzzFeed)
- 35 (More!) of the Best Personal Websites We’ve Ever Seen (The Daily Muse)
Photo of clock courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author