Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- 15 Signs You Genuinely Love What You Do ( Inc. )
- The Confidence Gap ( The Atlantic )
- The Uncommon Art of Inspiring Inspiration ( Tyler Wardis )
- Why Employers Don't Care About Your Cover Letter (and How to Change That) ( The Daily Muse )
- I'll Finish the Dishes When I'm Dead ( Time )
- What Meditation Isn't ( Greatist )
- Pursuit of the Perfect Diet ( Medium )
- How to Banish Spam Mail, Email, and Phone Calls From Your Life ( The Daily Muse )
- Winemakers Pick Their Favorite Bottles Under $20 ( First We Feast )
- 11 Dietarily Restricted Dinner Parties ( Big Girls Small Kitchen )
- Raise Your Glass to a Mad Men Drinking Game ( Mashable )
- The 8 Stages of Procrastinating at Work ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of keyboard courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author