Signs You Genuinely Love What You Do—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 15 Signs You Genuinely Love What You Do (Inc.)
- The Confidence Gap (The Atlantic)
- The Uncommon Art of Inspiring Inspiration (Tyler Wardis)
- Why Employers Don't Care About Your Cover Letter (and How to Change That) (The Daily Muse)
- I'll Finish the Dishes When I'm Dead (Time)
- What Meditation Isn't (Greatist)
- Pursuit of the Perfect Diet (Medium)
- How to Banish Spam Mail, Email, and Phone Calls From Your Life (The Daily Muse)
- Winemakers Pick Their Favorite Bottles Under $20 (First We Feast)
- 11 Dietarily Restricted Dinner Parties (Big Girls Small Kitchen)
- Raise Your Glass to a Mad Men Drinking Game (Mashable)
- The 8 Stages of Procrastinating at Work (The Daily Muse)
Photo of keyboard courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author