Science Says Coffee Naps Can Change Your Life—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 4 Odd Yet Effective Ways the Smartest People Prioritize Their Days (Fast Company)
- 9 Not-So-Obvious Career Truths (AOL Jobs)
- The Physics of Productivity: Newton’s Laws of Getting Stuff Done (Lifehacker)
- 3 Things Your Boss is Worried About During Your First Week (The Daily Muse)
- 30 Little-Known Features of Your Favorite Social Media Sites (Buffer)
- Scientists Agree: Coffee Naps Are Better Than Coffee or Naps Alone (Vox)
- 16 Smart Tips for Packing a Healthier Lunch (The Kitchn)
- The Secret to Learning a New Skill (Even When You’re Busy) (The Daily Muse)
- 24 Best Travelers on Instagram (Fathom)
- Forgotten Cocktails That Deserve a Revival (First We Feast)
- 9 Air-Cleaning House Plants That Are Almost Impossible to Kill (Greatist)
- How the Push of a Button Can Turn Your Weekend Into a Vacation (The Daily Muse)
Photo of coffee courtesy of Kuba Bożanowski.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author