Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Negotiate a Year-End Raise (Forbes)
- “So, What Do You Do?” Rethinking Small Talk (Knowledge @ Wharton)
- Manage Up: How to Deal With a Micromanager (99U)
- How to Get Your LinkedIn Profile Ready for Your Job Search in 30 Minutes (The Daily Muse)
- How to Fake Being More Confident When You’re Just Not Feeling It (Lifehacker)
- One Research-Backed Way to Effectively Manage Your Stressful and Busy Schedule (James Clear)
- 8 Financial Truths That Can Change Your Life (Quick and Dirty Tips)
- Here’s a Small Trick for Turning Every Introduction You Make Into a Meaningful One (The Daily Muse)
- 30 Dinner Ideas to Get You Through the Month (PureWow)
- Wine and Junk Food Pairings That Actually Work (Wine Folly)
- The One Must-Eat Food in Every State (Thrillist)
- 15 Things You’ll Absolutely Want to Buy if You Pack Lunch Every Day (The Daily Muse)