One Big Reason Your Life Is Harder (and Busier) Than it Has to Be—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 10 Important Signs You’re on the Wrong Career Path (From an HR Expert) (The Financial Diet)
- Why ‘Being Professional’ Is Actually Holding You Back (Medium)
- Here’s What to Say When a Hiring Manager Asks, “Have You Ever Been Fired?” (Business Insider)
- Your 5-Step Plan to Getting a Promotion Without Having to Ask for It (The Daily Muse)
- One Big Reason Your Life Is Harder (and Busier) Than it Has to Be (Marc and Angel)
- Make Your Life Better by Saying Thank You in These 7 Situations (James Clear)
- The 7-Step Evening Ritual That Will Make You Happy (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- 8 Steps to Take if You Want a Healthier, Less Addictive Relationship With Your iPhone (The Daily Muse)
- The 20 Books That Changed My Life (Live In The Grey)
- A Guide to the Bloody Mary and its Many Variations (Eater)
- 21 Low-Stress Weeknight Dinners to Make in One Pan (BuzzFeed)
- 9 Free Posters That Will Inspire You Every Day (The Daily Muse)
Photo of young man courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author