Looking Healthy Matters More Than Looking Smart—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 Good Reasons to Schedule Informational Interviews (Job Jenny)
- For Leaders, Looking Healthy Matters More Than Looking Smart (HBR)
- Create Momentum When You’re Stuck in the Middle (Entrepreneur)
- 3 Research-Backed Career Trends to Embrace in 2015 (The Daily Muse)
- 15 Ways to Live a Year With No Regrets (Marc & Angel Hack Life)
- The Best Time to Buy Anything During the Year (Lifehacker)
- How to Create a Yearly Theme (Popforms)
- 5 Videos That Will Inspire You to Make This Year Better Than Last (The Daily Muse)
- 50 Wonderful Things From 2014 (NPR)
- The 5 Rules of Regifting (Apartment Therapy)
- 31 Delicious Things to Cook in January (BuzzFeed)
- Millennials: 4 Ways to Achieve Work-Life Balance Now (The Daily Muse)
Photo of person running courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author