Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- 7 Reasons Why You Will Never Do Anything Amazing With Your Life ( Medium )
- The Top 10 Lessons Learned From a Year of Productivity ( A Year of Productivity )
- 5 Ways to Tame Your Busy Schedule and Network Like a Pro ( Entrepreneur )
- How a Simple Spreadsheet and Some Friends Helped Me Land My Dream Job ( The Daily Muse )
- The Crossroads of Should and Must ( Medium )
- Deskercise! 33 Smart Ways to Exercise at Work ( Greatist )
- The Top 10 Tips I've Learned From Minimalists ( The ExtraOrdinary, Simple Life )
- Can't Afford a Photographer? How to Get a Great Headshot Anyway ( The Daily Muse )
- How to Date Yourself ( Mamamia )
- 5 Free Apps for the Best Summer Vacation ( Fast Company )
- The Best Commencement Speeches, Ever ( NPR )
- 15 Coffee Mugs That Will Make Your Mornings a Whole Lot Better ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of productive desk courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author