Lessons From a Year of Productivity—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Reasons Why You Will Never Do Anything Amazing With Your Life (Medium)
- The Top 10 Lessons Learned From a Year of Productivity (A Year of Productivity)
- 5 Ways to Tame Your Busy Schedule and Network Like a Pro (Entrepreneur)
- How a Simple Spreadsheet and Some Friends Helped Me Land My Dream Job (The Daily Muse)
- The Crossroads of Should and Must (Medium)
- Deskercise! 33 Smart Ways to Exercise at Work (Greatist)
- The Top 10 Tips I've Learned From Minimalists (The ExtraOrdinary, Simple Life)
- Can't Afford a Photographer? How to Get a Great Headshot Anyway (The Daily Muse)
- How to Date Yourself (Mamamia)
- 5 Free Apps for the Best Summer Vacation (Fast Company)
- The Best Commencement Speeches, Ever (NPR)
- 15 Coffee Mugs That Will Make Your Mornings a Whole Lot Better (The Daily Muse)
Photo of productive desk courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author