Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- At the Holidays, It’s Okay to Be Off Balance (Huffington Post)
- Applying for a New Job? 4 Ways to Prove You Really Want It (Brazen Life)
- 10 Signs It’s Time to Really Think About Your Career (Lifehack)
- How to Never Be Late or Unprepared for a Meeting Again (The Daily Muse)
- 8 Genius Hacks for a Pain-Free Holiday (Elle)
- 7 Rituals You Should Steal From Extremely Creative People (Marc & Angel Hack Life)
- How to Attack 2015 Like a Badass (Bullish)
- How to Explain Your Job to Virtually Anyone You’ll See This Month (The Daily Muse)
- Books to Read to Understand the World (Vox)
- Your Worst Office Holiday Party Stories (Fast Company)
- 50 Astonishing Animal Photos of 2014 (TIME)
- 7 Ways to Deal With a Hangover at the Office (The Daily Muse)
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author