Is Your Personality Killing Your Career?—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Is Your Personality Killing Your Career? (LinkedIn)
- How to Nail an Interview, in 6 Simple Charts (Fast Company)
- The 4 Reasons You’re Feeling Unmotivated (and the Anitdotes for Each One (Paid to Exist)
- 31 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples (The Daily Muse)
- Top 10 Silly But Awesome Products That Make Life Easier (Lifehacker)
- What Top Trainers Wish They'd Known Before Their First Workout (Greatist)
- How to Keep Your Kitchen Cleaner While You Cook (The Kitchn)
- 11 Small Things That Will Boost Your Happiness Big Time (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Summer Camps for Adults I’d Like to Go to Tomorrow (Yes and Yes)
- When is it Okay to Check a Smartphone at the Dinner Table? (The Wall Street Journal)
- The Coolest Food and Drink Kickstarter Campaigns Right Now (First We Feast)
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Inspire Creativity on Your Lunch Break (The Daily Muse)
Photo of light bulbs courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author