Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- Is Your Personality Killing Your Career? ( LinkedIn )
- How to Nail an Interview, in 6 Simple Charts ( Fast Company )
- The 4 Reasons You’re Feeling Unmotivated (and the Anitdotes for Each One ( Paid to Exist )
- 31 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples ( The Daily Muse )
- Top 10 Silly But Awesome Products That Make Life Easier ( Lifehacker )
- What Top Trainers Wish They'd Known Before Their First Workout ( Greatist )
- How to Keep Your Kitchen Cleaner While You Cook ( The Kitchn )
- 11 Small Things That Will Boost Your Happiness Big Time ( The Daily Muse )
- 5 Summer Camps for Adults I’d Like to Go to Tomorrow ( Yes and Yes )
- When is it Okay to Check a Smartphone at the Dinner Table? ( The Wall Street Journal )
- The Coolest Food and Drink Kickstarter Campaigns Right Now ( First We Feast )
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Inspire Creativity on Your Lunch Break ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of light bulbs courtesy of Shutterstock .
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author