Is Imposter Syndrome a Sign of Greatness?—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Is Imposter Syndrome a Sign of Greatness? (Quartz)
- 7 Reasons Your Follow-Up Email Isn’t Effective (Mailtrack)
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Switching Careers (Fast Company)
- It’s Not Just You—I Don’t Have a Dream Job Either (The Daily Muse)
- 50 Thoughts That Can Motivate You to Do Anything (Entrepreneur)
- 7 Things Your Financial Advisor Wishes You Knew (Wise Bread)
- 10 Things Enormously Productive People Refuse to Do (Marc and Angel)
- 3 Better Ways to Define Success in Your Life (Because It’s Not Always About the Money) (The Daily Muse)
- Is Expensive Wine Worth It? (Wine Folly)
- The 18 Best Books of February 2016 to Light Up Your Winter (Bustle)
- How to Make Perfect Steakhouse Burgers at Home (Thrillist)
- 20 Better Ways to Wake Up in the Morning (That Don’t Involve Your Phone’s Default Alarm) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman courtesy of Shutterstock.
About The Author
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.