Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- When Should You Say No to Your Boss? (LinkedIn)
- The 30/3 Rule (Quick and Dirty Tips)
- Why You Really Should Go Out for Lunch Today (Fortune)
- 5 “Horrible” Interview Moments You Need to Stop Overanalyzing (The Daily Muse)
- If You’re Under 30, You’re Probably Thinking About Investing All Wrong (Quartz)
- 5 Smart Home Gadgets You’re Not Using (But Should Be!) (Apartment Therapy)
- Why Tiny Things Are the Biggest Drains on Productivity and Mood (Fast Company)
- You Can Love What You Do for a Living, But Still Think it Feels Like Work (The Daily Muse)
- The 8 Most Common Gin Styles and the Best Bottles to Buy (Eater)
- 30 Halloween Costumes Only True Pun-Lovers Will Appreciate (BuzzFeed)
- 17 Savory Pumpkin Recipes to Spice Up the Season (Brit + Co)
- 20 Ways to Bond With Your Co-workers (That Don’t Involve Fantasy Football) (The Daily Muse)