If You Dread Deadlines, You’re Thinking About Them All Wrong—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Talk to a Headhunter (Forbes)
- If You Dread Deadlines, You’re Thinking About Them All Wrong (HBR)
- Getting to the Root of Work Stress (Zen Habits)
- 3 Times You’re Overthinking Your Interview (and 3 Times You’re Not Thinking About it Enough) (The Daily Muse)
- How to Stop Feeling Like You Don’t Have Enough Time (Greatist)
- 5 Yoga Moves That Combat Desk-Induced Fatigue (Everup)
- The Evolution of Anxiety: Why We Worry and What to Do About It (James Clear)
- The 4 Best Lessons I Learned From Giving Myself a Technology Curfew (The Daily Muse)
- How to Give Back When Your Schedule Is Packed (Live In The Grey)
- 19 Secret Ways to Stash Your Booze (BuzzFeed)
- Every Pizza Topping, Ranked (Thrillist)
- The Unexpected Lesson I Learned From My Failed Adult Coloring Book Experiment (The Daily Muse)
About The Author
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.