If You Can’t Have the Job You Love, Love the Job You Have—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- If You Can’t Have the Job You Love, Love the Job You Have (Science of Us)
- How to Survive Working on an Underperforming Team (Fast Company)
- The Unexpected Benefits of Anxiety (99U)
- 9 Tips for Thinking on Your Feet When You’re Put on the Spot and Have to Sound Smart (The Daily Muse)
- Forget Mindfulness, Stop Trying to Find Yourself and Start Faking It (The Guardian)
- 16 Things I Bought for My First Grown-up Apartment That I Definitely Didn’t Need (The Financial Diet)
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Filing Your Taxes at the Last Minute (Lifehacker)
- 8 Reputations You Really Want to Avoid at Work (and Everywhere Else, Too) (The Daily Muse)
- These Are the Best Times to Book Hotels for This Summer (Real Simple)
- 11 A+ Podcasts for Grown-ups Who Still Dig Learning (Dose)
- This One $20 Bag of Groceries Will Make You 3 Easy Meals (Refinery29)
- 24 Free Ivy League Online Courses You Can Sign Up for Today (Regardless of Your GPA) (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author