Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- I Didn’t Quit My Job to Travel the World, and it Was the Best Decision I Ever Made (The Financial Diet)
- The 22 Books to Read Before You Quit Your Job (Medium)
- How to Write an “About Me” Page That Gets You Hired (99U)
- 4 Ways You Can Take Back Control During a Never-Ending Interview Process (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Steps to Change Your Perspective and Overcome Your Challenges (Tiny Buddha)
- 7 Subtle and Slightly Bizarre Signs You Need More Sleep (Greatist)
- Not Investing Yet? Here’s How to Get Started (The Simple Dollar)
- 7 Ways to Save a Ton Each Month Without Giving Up Anything You Want (The Daily Muse)
- The Perfect Beer for Every 2015 NFL Team (Thrillist)
- The 100 Best Movies Streaming on Netflix Right Now (Complex)
- 11 Back-to-School Supplies We Want to Buy for Our Grown-Ass Selves (Mic)
- Adult Coloring Books, Plus 4 More “Crazy” Ways to Deal With a Frustrating Day (The Daily Muse)
Photo of happy worker courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author